JOIN OUR MOUNTAIN BIKING ADVENTURES
TRAIL RIDING SHUTTLE ASSISTED
From 82 to 100
Click here to learn more
Kind of hard
From 144 to 166
Click here to learn more
Why Ride with us?
- Fluent English speaking guides riding and racing mountain bikes for more than 10 years.
- Experience and knowledge on how to address emergency situations.
- Locals know better! Our guides have been biking these trails for so long, it's like home for them.
- Appropiate protective gear provided and compulsory.
- Quality mountain bikes periodically maintained, equipped with suspension and disk brakes.
- Bikes checked and protective gear cleaned for each riding adventure.
- We believe in the benefits of frecuent contact with the natural environment.
- Escape from the pollution of the city and enjoy physical fitness crossing beautiful landscapes.
- Life happens outdoors. Let's explore Colombian tropical rainforest on a mountain bike!
Juan Pablo Gonzalez
From the brave riders of our adventures
A brilliant experience! Great fun downhill biking down near St Barbra. Views are stunning and leo is a fantastic guide who makes sure the experience also helps the local community, the way any tour should be. Highly recommend it!
I mean, come on! I rode roughly 12 days of downhill with Leo and absolutely loved it. Leo is amazing! Not only is he a great guide and mountain biker, but he may also one of the be one of the best people I have met in my many travels. Just book it! I will ride with Leo again asap!
We did a great Enduro/DH tour with Suéltele. They had the bikes ready, were right on time, and even when challenges arise, they where quick to fix it! Plus, they are very cool people. I not only enjoyed the trails, but also the beers afterwards I highly recommend them!
We really enjoyed our time with Leo, from start to finish. The ride up to Arvi was lovely, and he had a driver waiting for us at the entrance of the park. It's about a 30-45 minute ride to his place, where he had fresh fruit ready. The bikes were great quality, and we got to enjoy the awesome jungle scenery. There were four of us with varying experience levels, but we all had a great time and got a great workout in. Excellent company and hospitality- we're looking forward to the next trip out!
My day mountain biking with Leo was my favorite day on my trip to Medellin. He provided top-of-the-line bikes and gear, provided water and a delicious snack, and generally made sure I was comfortable throughout the ride. On the whole, he's just a good guy. Easy to talk to (great english) and happy to answer any questions you have about biking, Colombia, or anything else. As for the biking, I loved being able to explore the trails and small towns around Parque Arvi. He tailors the ride to your fitness and skill level, so when I finished, I was tired but happy! I can't wait to do Sueltele again next time I'm in Medellin.